The data controller, for the purposes is Stefi Ltd. Ident. Number 105551058 with registered office at №10 Acad. Stefan Mladenov Str., Vidin, Bulgaria
- WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS
As concerns the purposes of the processing Stefi Ltd processes various types of personal data concerning you, including:
- your identification information (such as first and last name), your contact details (such as email address and telephone number), shipping address and billing address, payment information (such as the method of payment used, cardholder, card number used). This data is processed in reference to the sale of Stefi Ltd services and the corresponding activities related thereto (such as the signing and performance of the contract; payment; invoice issuance, product shipping; any management of the right of withdrawal, return, and the legal guaranties; customer care; the control and prevention of fraud and abusive behaviours, including by third parties, which conflict with the current standards, the applicable contractual provisions, the rules of correctness and good faith), as well as for the following services offered through the Site and connected to online sales (not available in all countries): For customer care activities, the information you choose to provide in your communications is also processed;
- Your identification and contact information are also used by Stefi to manage any requests you may have for information relating to the Stefi services, as well as to provide you with any service (that you have requested and that is offered through the Site)
- when you have provided the corresponding consent, Stefi Ltd also processes the data relating to your preferences and interests, such as services you are interested, age and gender, your country, and your preferred language and currency, the newsletters you have subscribed to and the interaction between them. Stefi process your data to analyse your habits and preferences to offer you personalised services and communications that are in line with your interests;
- WHY YOUR DATA ARE PROCESSED AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS
2.1 Purposes related to the online inquiries
Stefi Ltd., as an independent controller, processes your personal data for providing transport services and the relative activities connected thereto. In particular, to:
- customer care. Processing is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (provision of customer care). You must provide your personal data; otherwise you will be unable to receive the customer care you requested;
- the fulfilment of the legal obligations relating to the sales activity (such as, for example, issuing and storing the invoice). This processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which is subject. It is thus mandatory that you provide your personal data; otherwise you will be unable to make a purchase on the Site;
- prevention and suppression of fraud and abusive behaviours (including by third parties) that conflict with the current standards, the applicable contractual provisions, and the rules of correctness and good faith. The lawfulness of this processing is based on the legitimate interest to perform security activities and controls for the purpose of preventing and protecting against fraudulent activities and abusive behaviours. Upon your request,Stefi Ltd. will be able to provide you with detailed information about the aforementioned legitimate interest and the corresponding so-called balancing test;
2.2 Purposes related to performing other services you have requested Stefi Ltd. processes the personal data you provide when you use these services on the Site and enter the corresponding areas of the Site. The processing is based on the performance of a contractual obligation between the parties or on precontractual measures adopted upon your request. It is mandatory that you provide your personal data; otherwise, you would be prevented from using the requested service.
2.3 Marketing purposes
With your consent, which is optional, Stefi Ltd. uses your personal data for marketing purposes. IndeedS tefi Ltd. may send you promotions, commercial or advertising communications about its services and events. The marketing activities may also include market research and surveys to determine your level of satisfaction and to conduct statistical analyses, including using aggregated anonymous data. The processing of your data is based on your voluntary consent, and providing your data is optional. To send you marketing communications or personalised offers, methods such as email, newsletters, instant messaging, social networks and traditional mail, including invitations to organised events from Stefi Ltd. or in which Stefi Ltd. participates. You may unsubscribe from newsletters in the corresponding section of your personal account or by clicking the respective link, which appears at the bottom of every commercial communication.
2.4 Other purposes
Your personal data is processed by each controller, within their own area of authority, and also for:
- managing requests to exercise personal data protection rights (This processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA
Duly informed personnel (employees and associates) of Stefi Ltd., as well as third parties (providers and/or business partners) who were appropriately selected by the controllers and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with personal data processing rules, may have access to your personal data. These third parties, based on an appropriate designation by the controllers (each of them with respect to their own area of authority) may conduct their activities as “data processors” (thus under the direct responsibility of the data controller who designated them: for example, Internet providers, companies specialised in IT and electronic services, customer care service companies, companies that perform marketing activities, companies specialised in market research and data processing, physical stores) or as “independent data controllers (for example, couriers and shippers, bank operators, independent professionals, or consulting, legal or tax assistance firms).
Your personal data may also be disclosed to third parties, including in the following cases:
(i) when disclosure is required by the applicable laws and regulations for legitimate third party recipients of communications, such as public entities and authorities that process your data as independent controllers for the respective institutional purposes;
(ii) in case of extraordinary operations (for example mergers, acquisitions, disposal of business, etc.);
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
We retain your personal data for a limited period of time, which is strictly related to the purpose for which it was collected, and in conformity with the applicable legal or regulatory obligations. At the end of the established retention period, your personal data will be deleted, or in any case irreversibly anonymised, unlessS tefi Ltd. is required to retain the data for an additional period of time to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or to exercise or defend a right in a judicial proceeding.
The retention period differs according to the purpose of the processing, in particular:
For more information about the retention of your personal data, contact us using the contact details indicated below.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You may contact each data controller or the respective Data Protection Officers at any time, using the contact details specified below, to exercise your rights pursuant to the GDPR, and particular:
- to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if it is, to obtain access to or a copy of such personal data (”right of access”);
- correction of your personal data, i.e. to obtain the correction, modification, or updating of any data that is inaccurate or no longer correct, as well as to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration (“right of rectification”);
- to revoke your consent (“right to revoke consent”): you may revoke the consent you have given to process your personal data at any time, including in relation to any activity whatsoever with a marketing purpose, including profiling. To that end, we remind you that marketing activities are considered to be the sending of commercial and advertising communications, the completion of market research and surveys to determine level of satisfaction, and the personalisation of commercial offers based on your interests. Once your request has been received, the controller will be responsible for stopping the processing of your personal data that was based on such consent, while different instances of processing, or processing based on other requirements, will continue to be performed in full compliance with the current provisions;
- to request the deletion of your personal data when such data, in particular, (i) is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, or (ii) was unlawfully processed, or (iii) must be deleted to perform a legal obligation, or, lastly, (iv) you have opposed such processing (see below “right to object”) and there is no prevailing legitimate reason that would allow the controller to nevertheless proceed with the processing (“right to erasure” or “right to be forgotten”);
- to obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data, i.e. that the controller retains such data, but without being able to use it, save for any requests or exceptions prescribed by law. This right may only be exercised when, in particular (i) you object to the accuracy of the personal data, for the period needed for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data, or (ii) the processing of data is unlawful and you ask to limit its use, instead of deleting it, or (iii) even though the controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, you require the personal data to assess, exercise, or defend a right in a legal proceeding, or (iv) you have opposed its processing (see below “right to object”), while awaiting a verification as to any legitimate grounds of the controller that prevail over those of the data subject (right to restriction);
- to request your data or transfer it to a party other than the controller (“right to data portability”). You may ask to receive the data we process based on your consent or based on a contract entered with you, in a form that is structured, commonly used, and readable on an automatic device. If you so desire, where technically possible, we may, upon your request, transfer your data directly to a third party you indicate;
Furthermore, as a data subject, you also have the “right to object”, i.e.:
- object at any time, for reasons related to your specific situation, to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of a legitimate interest of the controller or for marketing purposes, including profiling. The controller shall refrain from further processing your personal data, unless it demonstrates that there are compelling, legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or to assess, exercise, or defend a right in judicial proceedings.
To ensure full respect of the rights described above, and that our users’ data is not unlawfully accessed or violated by third parties, prior to accepting a request from you to exercise one of the rights indicated, we may ask you for certain information to confirm your identity or clarify the request made.